Reporting within the retirement living environment has been often limited to event recording and the presentation of response times. There is now a trend to provide value add services to residents and more comprehensive reporting tools are required. Managers require far more comprehensive reports to allow them to manage their facilities more efficiently and provide better service to their residents.
Connecting an alert system to a reporting suite can provide a number of other reports and benefits, such as a system that can not only report on events and response times but also send alerts that the system has not been tested within a certain period of time. This will provide staff the reassurance that the system is working correctly, and residents will know help is just a button press away if they need it.
- Reporting Server integrated with Emergency Call System
- Reports accessed via Web browser
- Security levels to restrict access
- Pre-defined and customisable reports
- Automated scheduling of reports
- Reports accessed via web browser, client software or email
- Dashboard to manage multiple facilities from a central location